Everytime exams draw near, I daydream about things I’d rather be doing and end up making a list.
It makes me kind of sad that this is the last holiday list I’ll ever make in law school. But I shall banish such melancholy thoughts and apply myself to the task at hand!
1. Visit the Lancome counter in Japan (I am positively frustrated that Singapore doesn’t have the full range!!) and check out the following:
Color Design Eyeshadow in Gaze, Nutmeg, Wear it well , and Waif
2. Do something about my worsening dark eye circles. Must check out:
a. YSL’s Touche Eclat on the way to Japan (Am so annoyed that they withdrew from the Singapore market!)
b. Lancome’s Effacernes long-lasting concealer
c. Cle de Peau’s stick concealer
3. Go wakeboarding / windsurfing / cable skiing, as I have been talking about doing it since Year 1
4. Restart tennis lessons with FY, & play with Mr Mercedes and MW
5. Plan the Japan itinerary in greater detail
6. Order my missing Malory Towers book / buy the rest of the Naughtiest Girl series from Kinokuniya
7. Finish learning my Japanese Minna no Nihongos, and complete the JLPT exercise books I’ve bought
8. Meet up with cousins
9. Go shopping with Mom
10. Cook for Mom and Dad
11. Kbox outing
12. Disney movie marathon
13. Have the little tea party I’ve been meaning to do since I got my garden in order
14. Swim swim swim! I think I’ve completely forgotten how to plunge. Sigh.
15. Finish reading Sherlock Holmes. I can’t read it during school term, I get carried away and won’t stop!
16. Talk to Sangi about Aus/NZ
17. Thinking about taking up vocal lessons so I won’t sound like a squawking crow at Cheese’s wedding.
18. Go shopping Shopping SHOPPING I have not seen the inside of Zara for 3 months and I’m suffering from withdrawal symptoms!!!
19. Go to Universal Studios and trot around the IR!
20. Make the arrangements for that thing. Shall not mention it here yet, since nothing’s been put in motion, and I rather don’t want a big hooha if I change my mind! :)
Ok. Back to work.