In mourning the departed, we celebrate what they gave to the living.
Monthly Archives: November 2008
I am DIGGING my work right now.
Even though Civil Procedure is a bitch and I don’t know if my memo’s correct.
If this is what work is, I can live with it. I’d be happy to live with it. WOOHOOOOO.
Hang out with Mom. [check]
Even though I only slept from 6.30-7.50am this morning, I feel ALIIIIIIVE.
And I feel a distinct urge to use my evidence notes as firewood.
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.
The power of obsessive love.
A concept alien to me until a few days past.
Now I know why I hit a writer’s block on that fantasy.
My brain is short-circuiting and I feel extremely drained.
I’m glad all this will be over on Saturday.
I should be far more panicked than I am now as I sit here typing this, given that I still have LPL, Opinion, Std & Burden, and Improperly Obtained Evidence to complete.
I am waaaay too burnt out to care.
I will finish them all tomorrow.
Things I am GOING TO DO after this HELL is finally over on Saturday:
1. Do my hair
2. Movie marathon!!! Madagascar 2 & Rabbit Without Ears!
3. Stroll along Orchard Road
4. Buy Brisingr and spend a nice day by the pool reading it
6. Find a flute teacher
7. Settle the living room/dining room designs
8. Settle the landscaping designs for the garden
9. Go piano hunting
10. Walk dogs with Maximilian Montgomery Mercedes before he heads off for exchange
11. Plan the 2 parties
12. Music score hunting in the Esplanade library
13. Start on my writing projects
14. Re-read Harry Potter!
15. Watch the Ocean’s trilogy
16. Watch Disney movies nonstop
17. Cycle to my reflection spot which has not seen my bum in 3 months
18. Go for confession
19. Furniture shopping and hotdog eating at Ikea woohoo!
20. Sleepover with my Cheese and Pig!!!!!
21. Traipsing randomly around Chinatown with Caits! (Mochi and HK dessert yums!)
22. Kbox & aud prep with Ryn
23. Cable ski
24. Cousins’ outing!
Okay I am feeling very excited now.
Wheeeee I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
But first, to jump over the big gaping ravine that is EVIDENCE. Pbblt.