LL’s msn status reads “THE DECEMBER OF MY LIFE!” and I cannot agree more. Freedom tastes so sweet because you know you aren’t going to have this luxury of rubber time for a good many months to come.
To just sit around in ECP waiting for friends for 3h just because you can is pure LUXURY. So is gorging ourselves on steak sandwiches at the Morton’s bar. Sigh. I don’t want December to end!
I haven’t blogged about my birthday, I know. I had some very pleasant surprises and am totally zen about the less pleasant aspects. I’m very touched to have such awesome friends and family. I love you people. Mwaaaaah.
My mosquito bites are really shitting itchy. Mopiko is a lie.
After I related what D said to me on Friday:
“You should wear more short skirts. And high heels.”
(Cue Mom rolling eyes and shaking head behind him)
1. Dad leaving a copy of Urban on my desk, said Urban’s cover story being “Must-Have Shoes for this Season”
2. Dad offering to send me all the way down to court when I remarked that I was probably going to be ten minutes late for lecture
3. Dad peeling a pomelo and using the husk as an air freshener (WTF seriously)
4. Mom making me Caesar salad because I would probably just eat cereal otherwise (considering my total lack of time to prepare food now)
5. Mom running down to Ikea to get paper folders so I can organise the mess on my study room floor
6. Mom accompanying me on my errands
I think I can perhaps understand why some people go round the twist when they have personal problems.
Cause they don’t have an awesome mother that they can confide in, one whom they can trust wholly and get good advice from.
I love my Mom.
Filed under family, parents
Dad: (for the 5th time) Chinchow is in the fridge!
Me: I told you already, I don’t really drink chinchow…
Dad: Really? And it took me TWENTY ONE YEARS to figure this out! Amazing.
-Dad goes into kitchen-
Me (to Mom): (confused) But…
Mom: You’re twenty three this year. HAHAHAHAHA.
In other news, I took too long to decide buying the Lanvin Eclat d’Arpege on Strawberrynet!! It’s now 52 USD! Up from 35 USD! WAILLLLLLL. Think I’ll wait for the next round of sales then. =.=