For not having to work away my weekend.
For a lovely Friday evening out with C and LL, the former of whom dragged herself out despite feeling unwell.
For being able to get the affidavit to court on time.
For the really awesome people in my department without whom the affidavit would not have made it to court on time.
For the really nice Associate.
1. All things considered, I think I have an awesome PM. His awesomeness was reinforced when he bothered to ask me at 11.30pm (after my door access and hence toilet access ended) if I needed to use the washroom. And after that he told me to cab home and claim from the firm. I am very grateful for such awesomeness.
2. Other things considered, my workload has hit new highs this week. I like to think that this means my efficiency has hit new highs too. Barharhar. But actually it just means my need for facials and chocolate have hit new highs. Sigh. I am, however, proud of the fact that I managed to get through 34 out of the stack of 41 affidavits for that gigantic case!!
3. The two shelves of files I was sorting for transfer IS DONE. Thank goodness for interns. And for Ben. Couldn’t have done it without them. I feel like I can finally breathe freely again.
4. No weekend AGAIN this week. I would really like one. Please. Please pretty please. How about next week?
5. Something truly terrible happened yesterday to someone I love dearly. Dear God, please watch over her and her family in this trying time.
I actually turned off the radio today to avoid hearing the V-word.
My, my, Rachel, aren’t we bitter.
(Oh yes we are!)
(Especially when we spend it working late!)
I have such a bad headache right now that I’m going to ignore the fact that I should be reading my next file and SLEEP FIRST. Then wake up early to read the file.
I am constantly freaking out that I did something wrong with my work. Today it’s the written subs. Wahlao I hope I did it correctly. Oh well, tomorrow will bring a review of my work. Dear God, please let me have done it right.
On top of it all we have to perform for CNY. Ugh. Why of all weeks, this week?? This week is SO heavy. But it’s still fun though. Heehee.